You can be assured the safety of our staff, volunteers and class participants are paramount at Orana Neighbourhood House. The following measures are in force until further notice.
- Everyone must register their attendance at the front reception before entering the building.
- Please only enter through the main reception and do not enter through side doors.
- Please hand sanitise at front reception before entering the main building.
- Hand sanitiser is also provided in each room.
- All classes will be restricted in size numbers keeping in line with state government restrictions. Maximum room numbers are displayed on the door of each room.
All rooms are sanitised before class and again after class.
- Regular sanitation of touch points is undertaken throughout the building (eg. Door handles, benches etc.).
- No tea and coffee facilities until further notice. Please bring along your own water bottle and/or hot drink to class.
- Social distancing of 1.5m to be maintained throughout your time at Orana Neighbourhood House.
- Please stay at home if you are feeling unwell.